Anonymous
Following Ms. Berry's video post down below, I knew I had to dig deeper into this because that song kept playing in my head for many days on end, an already familiar sign to me. And so I have. And I'm so glad I did so.

Berry's Mademoiselle, is one of the best debut albums I've ever heard. I still can't put my finger on what it is that makes these french chanteuses so endearing to the ears and so soothing to the heart that listens. But whatever it is, Ms. Berry's has it in spades. And the word here really is "soothing". Her voice sounds like she's whispering to one's ear while she's singing her little ditties, whilst a delicately fingered acoustic guitar completes the enchantment. "Enchanting" is another word you can perfectly apply here.

I'm going to leave you with Le Bonheur (Happiness) and wish you a perfectly happy day.

Aural Labels: , , edit post
0 Responses