Anonymous
Don't know if it's the weather but today I'm feeling a bit melancholic and somewhat depressed. So what better time to hear some good old dramatic virtuosity courtesy of german legend Klaus Nomi, right?

I don't have much more to say than what hasn't already been said about him, so I will not try to go that way. I will say this, though: he is without a peer in what he did. Noone before or after has crafted such a niche and unique corner in the history of music and we all should be thankful that he took the time and the effort to share his immense talent with the rest of the world.

Listen, then to his timeless classic, The Cold Song and while doing it, picture yourself as if living in a planet of a still undiscovered galaxy. Well, it works for me, anyway.

2 Responses
  1. Madeline Says:

    You can read my Klaus Nomi story here...

    http://madelinex.blogspot.com/2008/09/klaus-nomi-riding-new-wav.html

    All the best,

    Madeline


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Hi, Madeline! Thank you for stopping by! And I enjoyed your Nomi story. Great write-up! Keep up the good job.

    Cheers.